St Mary's Church
The church dates from about 1220, and was once dedicated to St. Bartholomew. It is believed to have been rededicated to St Mary as a result of the Black Death Plague. Services are held on Sundays and the schedule for services is published in the Parish Magazine.
Contact: Tess Watson Smith, PCC Secretary
Tel: 0118 983 2140